Monday, January 2, 2012

Lets try this again...

Ok.  So obviously I wasn't really excited about doing the blog before.  Well, that's not entirely true.  It was also that I felt a ridiculous amount of pressure to write something amazing, and every time I tried, I got a huge writer's block.  Well, fast forward about a year or so and I have begun to really fall in love with blogging. 

I have been reading a lot of books about blogging lately (which seems a little weird...books about blogging?? Are there blogs out books too?! ;) ) Anyway, I still feel highly intimidated by the techy side of it, but I realize its an awesome beginning to one of my biggest goals - a published writer.  Not just a published writer, a AMAZINGLY SUCCESSFUL published writer.  So what better place to start than here?

I would give you a recap of my life in the last year, but that just feels boring.  We had the little house fire which everyone already knows about.  Cancer and MS took a back seat for once.  And trying different leg sockets, appointments and busy kids filled my days.  I feel a little silly, but ever since I nearly died, birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, and the like are all so much better.  Even if I dont do something really memorable or fun, I love just being here to experience them.  And every day that goes by, especially a day that goes by at home, with my family, is another day that life is good!

My lasagna smells to good to stay here and keep typing! :) Till next time - whenever that may be! ha!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amber....thanks for blogging. It might seem silly, but you may not know how inspirational your writing may be for others. I think you could be an amazing writer. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you are loving, enjoying and appreciating each, and every day. such a great way to live.

    ReplyDelete