Monday, January 9, 2012

Another Manic Monday ... Better than Mayo Monday!!!

I am not sure why Mondays are so disliked here.  Its really just any other day.  But every Monday comes and I dread getting up, regardless of how much sleep I got.  I start running through the never ending list of things I have to get done.  I begin to feel frustrated and overwhelmed. So I sit down with my lap top in hand ready to start knocking stuff off that list.  Suddenly the website I'm using crashes. 

I head over to facebook to kill some time. Because I have so much 'extra' time. Check the other website which is still down.  Decide I MUST find the remote that has been missing for weeks.  I pull apart all the cushions and all the furniture and dig underneath everything.  Of course I now have a huge mess and still no remote.  I don't want to pick up all this crap because that wasn't on the list when I woke up and that would set me back even farther. 

So I go back to the lap top and leave the stuff for later.  The website is still down.  Back to facebook - which is being to slow for me.  Clearly this is a sign from God that I am supposed to do nothing today! :)  Maybe Mondays aren't so bad after all! I guess we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment