Thursday, April 5, 2012

It's not all potato chips and bonbons

To be honest with you, I am not even really sure what bonbons are.  Sure I know they are something you eat, and I'm assuming its something really great. But I've never had one.  I'm ok with that because I have cool ranch Dorittos, a cold mt. dew and a brand new bag of Cadbury mini Eggs - my most favorite holiday candy of all holiday candy.   They are amazing!  So, my waistline has enough temptations without bonbons. :)

I'm slowly recovering.  Slowly.  Its more frustrating then I first thought. I am home.  But I still have the chest tube in.  They attached this goofy looking contraption that is beyond annoying, and even scary at times.  I wont gross you out with the ins and outs of it.  Its quite sore and varies through out the day.  Hence my frustration.  I want to get back to things.  I have 5 scrapbooks waiting for completion on my desk.  I have an order for 100 birthday board coins.  I have 3 new scents just dying to be made into soaps and candles and I can't remember the last time I scrapped in my own books (thank you fire for burning all my photos) not to mention its my favorite time of year and those weeds are begging to be pulled!

If you've read my Caringbridge site, you know our house is in foreclosure.  While I was in the hospital they set a sale date of May 2nd.  I can't help but have a heavy heart.  I feel much fear and panic and anger.  I don't know what else to do to keep my home and I've prayed and prayed and I just don't know what to do! I wish there was an easy answer or even a crystal ball so I could at least know if I can stay in my home or not. But I don't. And so I keep praying.  And I keep waiting patiently for my latest setback to heal.  I guess these really are the days of our lives. ;) ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment